Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fucking Perfect.

To me you will never be perfect.

This is my gift to you I believe, I will never except you to me more than you are. I know that things are going to be tough between us, that there will be nights when we can hardly stand to look at each other, but I can promise you that I will never see you as perfect and because of that I genuinely believe I will love you more. I don't expect you to be Prince Charming or to save me from myself, I will never expect you to be something more than you are. I love you for you, all that you are and if you can believe it, I love you for all you are not. I just want something real between us, something that means something, something that will last longer than frivolity. I think you are wonderful, lovely, special, amazing, awesome, I will refer to to you as "that amazing man I'm seeing" or "that's the man I want to spend my life with" or something to that affect. I love you not in spite of your faults but because of them. I would expect the same from you, we both know I am not nor will I ever be perfect. I should hope that you would love me unconditionally as I love you.

To me you will always be mine. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment