Sunday, April 15, 2012

I only have a bit of time until I'm supposed to be at dinner. But all i want to do right now is spend that night in my room with my phone shut off. With the boy not having any service, I know im not going to be hearing from him, which is typically my stress relief. But I am just so bogged down by everyone who needs needs needs.

Which sounds ridiculously selfish.

But its a very tiring existence when people just keep dumping all of their issues on you, as though there was nothing good happening in their life. I mean clearly life must be better than what you're saying. All the time. If you have shitty friends its time to get new ones.

I love helping people out with their problems, but if your problem is constantly that your friends suck STOP HANGING OUT WITH THEM.

Really, it's going to make your life like a million times better.

On that same vein-

STOP COMPLAINING that we never see each other if you're never around!!! Like really, why haven't you seen anyone this week? Because you're NOT around. And when I ask you if you want to do something you blow me off. You're hanging out with your other friends, which is TOTALLY fine by me, but dont freaking complain that you haven't see anyone all week because that my friend is your own fault. And you coming to my room for five seconds is not going to fix that.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm just in a mood.

UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment