Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a List. . .

I like lists, a lot. They help keep me focused and organized, my friends and I just made a list of things to do before we graduate, and it's hanging on my wall :) I've decided to make ANOTHER bucket list since I lost the one I made in physics last year. (Yes, my table did spend an entire week in physics making bucket lists. Wanna know what I remember? Light. I remember light and when they set that yard stick on fire. . . i do kind of miss physics. . . )

Things to do before I die:

1. Fall in love with someone who loves me
2. Live without any regrets
3. Get into seminary, graduate and be a Methodist Minister
4. Learn how to ski!
5. Learn to surf
6. See a miracle happen
7. Change someone's life
8. Have sex on a grand piano
9. Write something that gets published
10. Become a mentor
11. Get married :)
12. Have kids
13. Get a german Shephard (name him/her Goober?)
14. Write a memior
15. Go to Jerusalem
16. Go to Italy
17. sleep under the stars
18. bungee jump
19. Take a risk
20. Move someone emotionally
21. Make a difference
22. Have a song dedicated to me
23. Meet Josh Groban <3
24. Defy social expectations
25. Prove someone wrong
26. Watch the sun rise over the ocean
27. Kiss someone in the pouring rain


There will be more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment